The Best Herb For Killing Belly Pains, Arthritis, Diarrhea, Sore Throat, Flu
According to several studies, thyme oil is among the most powerful natural antiseptic substances that exist.
The oil contains a compound called thymol, which is often added to antiseptic wipes and washes.
Thyme is a herb from the Mediterranean region that has been used to relieve pains and aches for a long time.
Even scientific studies have confirmed the concentrated form of thyme as a powerful natural painkiller – one recent Iranian study showed that thyme oil can relieve PMS and back pain better than Ibuprofen and similar synthetic painkillers.
The study examined more than 80 women aged 18-24 which were suffering from dysmenorrhea (heavy and painful period).
The results showed that thyme oil can significantly reduce the pain and the symptoms that accompany dysmenorrhea.
Thyme oil can also be used in cases of inflammatory conditions such as rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
Regular use will reinforce your immune system and improve your blood flow, while also regulating your blood pressure.
Here are more uses of thyme oil you haven’t heard about:
- Boosts the production of healthy fats in cells;
- Thymol can improve the blood flow to a wound and accelerate the healing;
- Thyme oil can raise the levels of DHA in the kidneys, heart and brain;
- The oil can kill any kind of fungi and parasites;
- Thyme oil can eliminate urinary tract infections and bladder infections as well;
- Apply a hot thyme oil compress on painful areas on your body to treat inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and gout;
- The oil can treat candida infections and vaginitis;
- Mix the oil with some jojoba, grapeseed, cedar wood, lavender and rosemary oil to treat alopecia and hair loss;
- Apply thyme oil on your feet to eliminate athlete’s foot;
- A 1% solution of thyme oil can remove bacterial overgrowth;
- Thyme can keep bugs away from your home;
- The oil can help you get rid of warts and acne, and disinfect your hands as well.